The Pros and Cons of Wood Garage Doors
Shopping for a new garage door? As you already know, garage doors come in a range of different types, including steel, vinyl, and wood. While steel and vinyl have traditionally been the more popular materials for garage doors, in recent years, wood garage doors have gained popularity among homeowners.
If you’re considering a wood garage door for your home, it’s important that you understand the pros and cons of these doors. Let’s take a look:
- Wood garage doors add beauty, style, and class to your home.
- Wood can be customized to match your design preferences.
- Wood doors are tough and won’t get dented and dinged up like other garage door materials.
- Wood can crack or split if not maintained.
- Wood garage doors will need to be repainted on a regular basis.
- Wood garage doors tend to be more expensive than other options.
Abstract Overhead Door and Fence Co. offers a wide selection of beautiful garage doors in wood and steel. We’ve been offering garage door services in Philadelphia since 1990, providing affordable, honest service to homeowners and businesses. Learn more at www.AbstractDoor.com. Like us onFaceBook.
Comments are closed.